Dog friendly Self-catering cottages around Martin near Lincoln. The cottages are selection of one of two holiday properties sleeping from 2 to 8 in Lincolnshire. This cottage has an enclosed private garden & wood burning stove.
The Bothy at a glance: Pets welcome - Unusual wooden soaking tub for two - Wood-burning stove with logs provided - Private enclosed garden with wooden picnic table, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ - Underfloor heating throughout - Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire - All on one level and suitable for those with limited mobility - Grab bars in bathroom
The area is popular for golfing and cycling. Lincoln County Hospital is 18 km from Manor House Stables, while Lincoln University is 19 km from the property. Skegness is a 50-minute drive away.The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 51 km from Manor House Stables..
cosy and warm, with a beamed living room and attractive kitchen. Special features include a deep wooden bath, a box bed in the living room providing a sleeping space or daytime snug and a gorgeous little garden – a perfect place to relax. Your pets are welcome too!
1 bedroom, sleeps 2 +1, with Enclosed garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with 2 seater sofa and armchair, flat-screen TV with built-in dvd, single box bed, selection of books, dvds, games, tourist information
- Well-behaved dogs allowed at small additional charge
- Tiled bathroom with wooden bath, wet-room shower, toilet, sink, bathrobes, towels, toiletries
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chair
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi in all areas
Pet Friendly Features
Number of pets =
Pet Charges may apply
- Enclosed garden
- Walk nearby
Please mention Pet Holiday Finder when making your enquiry
Tel: 01526 378717
Ref: SP414 - . Location: Martin near Lincoln
To report a broken link Click Here |